Skip to main content
- Medical Emergencies that require priority response include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest or Upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, change in vision
- Change in mental state
- Sudden severe pain
- Bleeding that will not stop
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
- Obvious trauma
- Call Campus Police
- campus phone 911
- activate emergency blue light phone,
- Stay on the phone. You will be asked questions that the Communicator will provide to first responders.
- Do not move someone who is injured unless they are in danger.
- Keep the injured person comfortable until help arrives.
- Report job related injuries to the supervisor.
Minor Injuries – Employees
- Report the injury to your supervisor.
Note: Supervisors will follow the procedures for all accidents located online.
Minor Injuries – Students
- Students may call Student Health Services at 515-2563 for advice
- Students may call Campus police for an escort to or from Student Health Services (on campus only).